Maintenance Technician (Senoko, 5 day work week, Salary up to $2500!)
- Sembawang - NS11
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 2500 / month
• Resolve technical issues timely and effectively to minimize the disruption to production.
• Perform data analysis and tune process for defect reduction and process stability.
• Perform data collection and recording of machine and process data on specified data log book or record sheet.
• Ensure all processes and activities carried out are consistent and comply with approved procedures and meet quality standards.
• Follow up on out-sourced servicing and maintenance.
• Suggest areas of improvement based on current line condition / troubleshooting experience.
• Spare parts management.
• Support Production when the need arises.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior
About the Employer